L.T. Marine Heavy Duty Fixed Base Rod Holders with Backing Plate
- Featuring a hand polished mirror finish ¼” thick 5” x 4” Top Plate with 4 mounting holes to accommodate 5/16 diameter countersunk bolts made from 316L Stainless Steel.
- Measure 9" Deep to accommodate trolling with #2 short butts.
- A proprietary L.T. Marine (Laurel Tool & Engineering Co., Inc.) feature standard on our holders is the rod tube is recessed up into the top plate to help minimize flexing and weld failure at the point where the rod tube, and top mounting plate meet via a heavy duty weld.
- The Rod tube is made from 1/8” thick walled 304L stainless steel. It is designed to accept all 130 size class bent butts and features a closer tolerance fit with a heavy duty liner to minimize 130 class rods from rocking back and forth in rough seas and create a more secure feel while resting in the rod holder. Our rod holder will also accept all #2 and #4 butts, and Winthrop Terminator Butts and still swivel without rubbing the reel handle against the covering boards.
- The backing plate comes standard in 1/8” thick stainless steel and features a proprietary L.T. Marine (Laurel Tool & Engineering Co., Inc) designed safety line bracket which can be positioned at any of the 4 mounting thru holes and rotated to fit your clearance needs.
- Available in 0 (90), 15, and 30 degrees.
- Features a lifetime warranty against structural/mechanical failure due to normal use.
Custom Engraving is available through L.T. Marine Directly
- Custom Engraving of your boat name/graphic is available on the top plate! (One time processing / set up fee of $200. Custom engraving has a lead time of 4 weeks)