Shimano Jigs Butterfly Flat-Fall
Shimano Flat-fall Butterfly Jigs
- Completely new design of the butterfly jigging concept
- Falls with a wobbling action in a horizontal position
- Stays in the strike zone longer than traditional butterfly jigs
- Hydrodynamic flat keel design with center balanced jig that flattens on the fall
- Includes 2 Owner Dancing Stinger Hooks with Power Pro 250 lb. assist
Shimano Butterfly Flat-Fall Jigs are a totally new concept of Butterfly Jigging technique. Drop the jig down to the bottom, then crank it up 30 feet off the bottom and free spool. Or cast the jig and let it fall while free spooling, wait for the bite, then jerk and repeat. The center balanced jig falls with a wobbling action in a horizontal position, keeping the strike zone longer than the Butterfly jig.