St. Croix Rods New 2021 Mojo Inshore Spinning Rods
St. Croix Mojo Inshore Spinning Rods
The re-engineered Mojo Inshore gets upgrades with our proprietary SCIII carbon and built using IPC mandrel technology. Tailored for the demands of inshore fishing, the next generation of Mojo Inshore is built to deliver.
- Premium quality SCIII graphite.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology
- Sea Guide Hero Hi-Grade guides with slim aluminum-oxide rings and SS316 stainless gunsmoke frames.
- Fuji DPS Deluxe reel seat with gunmetal hoods
- Fuji Back Stop lock nut on select models
- Contoured handle with EVA and Cork combination on select models
- Alps non-marring rubber gimbal on select models
- Kigan hook keeper
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service
- Specialized inshore saltwater rods designed and built for superior performance
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.