Danco Admiral Aluminum Fishing Pliers
These Tournament Series pliers have a corrosion resistant anodized coating topped with a rubberized paint for maximum grip and slip-resistance, #304 stainless steel jaws and Tungsten Carbide cutters for cutting monofilament, fluorocarbon and braided lines. Once the battle commences, the Admiral wont let you down, you can always look to him for advice and guidance while you attack your maritime foe. Our no fail line cutting system prevents the line from falling behind enemy line... or beneath the cutters. Complete with a coiled lanyard (max length = 36") with snap clips and a 180 degree swiveling molded rubber sheath.
- Rubber coated finish available in 17 different colors
- Solid T6-6061 Aircraft grade aluminum construction for light weight and reliable performance
- Anodized for corrosion resistance
- Topped with a rubber paint for increased comfort and slip resistance
- #304 Stainless steel inserts for jaw strength
- Replaceable tungsten-carbide line cutters
- 180 degree swiveling rubber sheath with belt clip
- 36"coiled lanyard with snap clips
- 5.4 ounces
- Length 7.5"