Fish Monkey Quick Release Med. Weight Wiring Glove "Charles Perry Edition"
Another design from the mind of Capt. Charles Perry, the Quick-Release is designed for a wide range of tasks, with four-way stretch material for perfect fit and quick drying, and yet it still has Kevlar reinforcement for protection. The key fingers and thumb are exposed for greater dexterity and a Velcro closure means easy on and off. It’s a great all-around glove for wiring small blue and white marlin, sailfish, tuna, mahimahi and other offshore game fish.
- Kevlar-reinforced material protects your hand and wrist from leader cuts and slicing.
- PVC Monkey Grip palm and fingers allows for superior leader grip and protects hand during bill handling and fish management.
- Four-way stretch material allows for perfect fit and quick drying
- Synthetic leather palm offers superior construction strength with second skin dexterity.
- Exposed key fingers and thumb allow for greater dexterity and finger use.
- Velcro wrist closer offers easy on/ easy off of gloves.
- Designed by Charles Perry, expert offshore deckhand, captain and world-record holder.
Intended Use: Wiring medium-sized fish (billfish, mahimahi, tuna, wahoo), managing mono, wire or cable. Gaffing and fish handling. General cockpit management.